We promote sisterhood, support and marital success by providing a forum for married women to share the joys and challenges of being a wife, while also supporting one another as we journey through the various seasons of womanhood and marriage.
Our goals are to:
- Provide a confidential, loving environment where wives can feel free to celebrate their marital successes and share their marital challenges;
- Foster a sense of sisterhood among participants that promotes genuine concern for each other’s well-being and allows for loving, constructive correction without offense;
- Provide encouragement and support to women who may have lost hope in their marriages.
To accomplish these goals, we:
- Have regularly scheduled gatherings that include discussions, interactive activities, and other creative sharing opportunities.
- Encourage and engage women through our Facebook page, blog and website.
- Organize Sister Circles for those that desire to be a part of a smaller community of women that share the goal of becoming a W.O.N.D.E.R.F.U.L. Wife.
Society may say that sisterhood among women is an impossible goal, paint an undesirable picture of marriage and scoff at a wife that strives to be:
Willing, Obedient, Nice, Drama-free, Encouraging, Real, Faithful, Understanding and Loving;
However, we are not moved by society’s opinions or judgments! We are determined to develop bonds of sisterhood that will encourage and empower us to grow as women and support us as we strive to become W.O.N.D.E.R.F.U.L. Wives.
Are You Ready to be Radical?
Love has the power to change hearts, lives, AND marriages! In 2017 we are determined to love with a RADICAL LOVE that will result in RADICAL change in us, our husbands, our marriages and our lives…. Are You Ready to be Radical???
If you’re ready, meet us at 7pm in The Bluebird Room, Prince George’s Sports & Learning Complex (8001 Sheriff Road, Landover, MD) on the following dates:
January 20, 2017 | March 17, 2017 | May 12, 2017 | July 21, 2017 | September 15, 2017 | November 17, 2017