W.O.N.D.E.R.F.U.L. Wives promotes sisterhood, support and marital success by providing a forum for married women to share the joys and challenges of being a wife, while also supporting one another as we journey through the various seasons of womanhood and marriage.
Our goals are to:
- Provide a confidential, loving environment where wives can feel free to celebrate their marital successes and share their marital challenges;
- Foster a sense of sisterhood among participants that promotes genuine concern for each other’s well-being and allows for loving, constructive correction without offense;
- Provide encouragement and support to women who may have lost hope in their marriages.
To accomplish these goals, we:
- Have regularly scheduled gatherings that include discussions, interactive activities, and other creative sharing opportunities.
- Encourage and engage women through our Facebook page, blog and website.
- Organize Sister Circles for those that desire to be a part of a smaller community of women that share the goal of becoming a W.O.N.D.E.R.F.U.L. Wife.
Society may say that sisterhood among women is an impossible goal, paint an undesirable picture of marriage and scoff at a wife that strives to be:
Willing, Obedient, Nice, Drama-free, Encouraging, Real, Faithful, Understanding and Loving;
However, we are not moved by society’s opinions or judgments! We are determined to develop bonds of sisterhood that will encourage and empower us to grow as women and support us as we strive to become W.O.N.D.E.R.F.U.L. Wives.